Nitrogen soldering process
dual Lane conveyor
1. Reinforced main hanging bracket to guarantee there is no deforming and board jamming occurred.
2. The dual-rails conveyor is able to improve the production efficiency as well as power & cost.
3. 15% heat transferring efficiency was improved to deal with the lead free process with more complicated and larger products.
4. New cooling configuration to make the filtered or reclaimed air back to oven chamber, it reduced the thermal loss as well as get better flux reclamation.
5. User the full protection of the sealed oven design to prevent N2 and O2 from losing effectively. So the lowest concentration of N2 and O2 can be reached to 150 PPM.
6. When Concentration of oxygen is 300-800 PPM, consumption is only 20-22M3/H.
7. Double-track dual-speed, single machine cost, double production capacity, energy saving up to 65%.
8. Nitrogen quantification is controllable throughout the process, and each temperature zone is independently closed-loop controlled, which can make the nitrogen concentration range from 5-200ppm.
9. The new two-stage flux recovery system, multi-point collection, fully improves recovery efficiency and reduces maintenance time and frequency for customers.
Heating zones qty.
Top 8, bottom 8
Cooling zones qty.
Top 3, bottom 3
Heating zone length
Thick copper plate
With "-N" standard configuration including nitrogen sealed structure and pipeline, nitrogen flow meter, water chiller cooling system
Full Nitrogen system: Oxygen analyzer added on the N Standard
Standard width machine (400mm Width): 300-1000ppmO2ppm, 10-20m3/ hr
N2 Consumption: Widening machine (610mm Width): 500-1000ppm at 25-30m3 / hr
3P 380V/220V 50/60HZ
Temp. control range
Temp. control accuracy
Temp. control method
PID +SSR drive+ PLC
PCB temperature deviation
3 Inverters adjust
All profiles can be saved
Warm up time
High, low temp. alarm
2 sectional rails
Rail fixed method
Stainless steel, stuck-free type
PCB Max. width
Mesh+ chain+ rail
Left to right
Top 8,bottom 8（3110mm）can meet the need of the peak lead-free technique.
After cool down by forced air, PCB temp. is ≤70℃ at the exit.
Warm up time
From the normal temp. to set temp, approximate 30 minutes.
Warm up sequence
Warm up from two side, save the power and time
Profile transfer time
Heating zone temp. control accuracy
PCB temp. deviation
Empty to full load heat balance respond time
Phone: +86 13691605420
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: No.94,Guangtian Road,Songgang Street,Bao an District Shenzhen China