Max. Width of PCB 450mm
Heating zones: 10
Heating method: Hot Air
Usage: SMT Assembly line
1. Windows XP platform, user friendly interface and easily swap between bilingual of English & Chinese.
2. Digital control system adopted with PLC and Modular circuit. Achieving high stability and repeatibility.
3. Intelligent diagnostic system (IDS) provides trouble remind, fault alert, list-out and SPC data record features.
4. Zone temperature and blower speed can be controlled Independently, to meet the high-precision requirements.
5. Effective heating zone length with uniform heat distribution.
6. Forced air cooling system with efficient cooling speed suits most kinds of lead-free soldering application.
7. PLC and PID closed loop control to achieve high precision temperature control.
8. Standard 10 couples of top and bottom zones with patented air management structure, more efficient hot air convection and faster thermal compensation.
9. The rail track is dealt with hardening process to make it more reliable.
10. Manual adjusted process track width whereas providing option of automatic by SPG gear motor.
11. Computerized controlled rail chain lubrication structure.
12. Powerful software system can save all settings and data printout capability.
13. Flux removal unit meet with environmental protection requirement.
14. Nitrogen structure is an option.
Number of heating zones
Top 10/Bottom 10
Number of cooling zones
Air Oven: Forced air
10m³/min * 2 vanes
Max. Width of PCB
Mesh belt width
Mesh and chain
Range of rail width
Front track fixed(option: rear track fixed)
Top and bottom 25mm
5 cables 3 phase 380V 50/60Hz
Ramp up time
About 20 mins
Temp. set-point range
Temp. control method
PID close loop control & SSR driving
Temp. control precision
Temp. deviation on PCB
Process Data and status storage(80GB)
Aluminum Alloy Plate
Abnormal temp. (overtemp/low temp.)
Board dropped alarm
Light Tower: Amber-warming, Green-normal, Red-abnormal
Phone: +86 13691605420
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: No.94,Guangtian Road,Songgang Street,Bao an District Shenzhen China